Do you want to use Amazon Echo Dot as Speaker for Fire TV?
But! You don’t know how to pair Echo Dot Speaker with Fire TV, then?
Don’t worry; I’m here to help you.
This tutorial will guide you to connect your Fire TV and Echo via Bluetooth and use the home device as a speaker. Amazon gives you the option to add one or two Echo speakers with a Fire TV pretty darn easy. The result is enhanced and stereo sound without the added expense of a fancy soundbar or even more expensive audiophile production. Here’s how to set it up.
Use Amazon Echo Dot as Speaker for Fire TV
To connect an Echo Dot to your Fire TV, you’ll need to meet a few requirements. Your Amazon Echo must be Bluetooth capable and have a newer Fire TV device from the past two years or so (such as the Fire TV Stick 4k or Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen)).
You’ll also need current or previous generation Echo speakers (supported models include the Echo 2nd Gen, Echo 3rd Gen, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo Dot with Clock, Echo Studio, or 1st Gen or Echo Plus (2nd Gen).
Your Fire TV must also support Bluetooth, either built-in or through a Bluetooth dongle. And both your Fire TV and Echo should be close to each other, or at least in the same room.
Now. Let’s see how to pair Amazon Echo Dot as Speaker for Fire TV.
Also Read This:
Easy Way To Use Amazon Echo Dot As Speaker for Fire TV
If you want to use Amazon Echo Dot as Speaker for Fire TV, proceed with the simple instructions below.
Okay, got your equipment together? Let’s get started.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app. If you don’t have then download it from here: Alexa app for Android, iOS, and iPad.
- Hit on Devices in the lower right corner.
- Touch on the Plus (+) icon in the top right corner of your current screen.
- Tap Set Up Audio System at the bottom of your current screen.
- A new screen will appear where it asks you, “Which audio system would you like to set up?” tap Home Theater.
- Select compatible Fire TV device
- Tab on Echo Dot speaker (of the same model and generation). Note both your Fire TV and Echo should be close to each other, or at least in the same room.
- Give the name of your home theater system and assign it to a room in your home?
- Follow directions on your TV to complete the setup of your Fire TV and Echo Dot pairing.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully set up your Echo Dot and Fire TV pairing. You can now enjoy streaming video on your Fire TV as well as a richer, fuller sound for your viewing pleasure.
Conclusion About Use Amazon Echo Dot as Speaker for Fire TV
Hopefully, you’ve successfully paired your Amazon Echo Dot with your Fire TV. You can enjoy numerous streaming videos on your Fire TV with fuller sound for your viewing enjoyment.
I hope you liked this post on How to Use Amazon Echo Dot as Speaker for Fire TV. Don’t forget to share this post with someone who also wants to pair Amazon Echo Dot as Speaker with Fire TV.
Still, If you face any problem connecting Echo with Fire TV, please comment on the below.