Are you looking for the best medical WordPress themes? Then you have landed on the right page.
If you want to build a medical or healthcare services website, it should be different from other business websites. Your site should look professional and responsive. So the users can come to your site and navigate what they want.
In this tutorial, we will share the top 5 best sellers of responsive medical WordPress themes.
Note: Some links contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small fee from qualifying purchases at no extra cost. Read more.
Are You in Hurry! Checkout Our Top 5 Best Sellers Responsive Medical WordPress Theme
The Bridge is the #1 best-selling WordPress theme for a medical website. It has two-page builders, 601+ demos, and 172,000+ customers.
Kallyas is a powerful WordPress theme for medical or healthcare. More than 40,000 happy customers are using this theme.
Kalium is a premium WordPress theme designed specifically for medical, doctors, and hospitals purpose.
Listing Pro is the no #1 selling Responsive Medical WordPress Theme. It has 4.8 ratings and more than 23,000 happy cutomers.
5. The Ark
The Ark #1 best rated topselling WordPresss theme for medical, clinic, and healthcare website. It has 4.80 ratings and more than 16,000 happy customers.
Build a Medical Website with WordPress
WordPress is the most popular website builder in the world. And thousands of professionals and responsive medical websites running on the WordPress platform.
If you want to make a professional, responsive medical website, you can use the WordPress platform.
There are two kinds of WordPress. They are WordPress.com (hosted platform) and WordPress.org (Self-hosted platform).
For your medical website, you will need WordPress.org because it gives you access to all WordPress features and functionality.
You will also need a domain name and a hosting web account. A domain name is your brand name like everthingingoogle.com. And Web Hosting is a store where you can keep all your medicine.
After purchasing the web hosting and domain, you should check out our article on starting a blog.
Let’s look at some of the best-sellers responsive medical WordPress themes that you can use to create a professional medical site.
Top 5 Best Sellers Responsive Medical WordPress Theme
1. Bridge – Best Selling Medical WordPress Theme
The Bridge is the #1 best-selling WordPress theme for a medical website. It has two-page builders, 601+ demos, and 172,000+ customers. If you want to build a responsive medical website, then the Bridge is the best WordPress theme.
In just a one-click import demo and customize your website with Elementor or WPBakery – It’s your choice! It has 200+ beautiful and fully customizable elements that can give an attractive look to your medical site.
It also has tons of powerful options such as integrated search functionality, social media integration, comprehensive admin panel, beautiful font icon pack, fully optimized for SEO, stunning infographic elements, auto-update functionality, and many more.
The Bridge medical WordPress theme lets you use the most popular free WordPress plugins such as WooCommerce, WPML, Contact 7 form, etc.
2. Kallyas – Responsive Medical WordPress Theme
Kallyas is a powerful WordPress theme for medical or healthcare. You can build a beautiful medical site with the help of drag & drop visual builder.
No coding is required; install the theme and customize your design as per your choice. More than 40,000 happy customers are using this theme. It is super easy to use.
The theme offers different layout packs for different online businesses. It also includes ready-made websites for medical, hospitals, and more.
Also Check out:
3. Kalium – Premium Responsive Medical WordPress Theme
Kalium is a premium WordPress theme designed specifically for medical, doctors, and hospitals purpose. It’s a super fast and fully optimized theme that will keep your site performing well and running very fast.
There are tons of plugins that come bundled with the theme, such as the world’s most popular content editor WPBakery page builder, Revolution slider, layer slider, product size guide, product filter, and many more.
It comes with a multilingual plugin that means you can build a medical site of a different language. It supports 18+ languages. The best thing about this theme is that it has automatic updates features. Whenever a new update comes, it will automate the update.
Even if you’re a beginner in web development, you can use this theme to build a responsive medical website for your client. No coding skills are required. Install the WordPress theme and customize it as per requirement.
There any many features of this theme; some of them are given below:
- Premium Page Builder: It helps quickly build pages in minutes with the world’s best page builders.
- One-Click Installer: In-single clicks clone all of the content and makes a beautiful healthcare site.
- 15+ Header Styles: You can choose beautiful header styles for any website you want to build.
- Easy to Customizable: You can easily customize every part of the theme through the unlimited page option.
- SEO Optimized: It is a fully optimized theme that will rank your site higher in search engines.
- High-speed performance: The quality code and minifying are what makes the theme work on high-speed performance.
4. Listing Pro – No #1 Responsive Medical WordPress Theme
Listing Pro is the no #1 selling Responsive Medical WordPress Theme. It has 4.8 ratings and more than 23,000 happy customers.
You can use it for multipurpose such as health and fitness and medical services websites. It comes with advanced features and plugin support.
Top Features of Listing Pro:
- Advanced Search and Filter options
- Front-End Submission
- Listing Claim (Free and Paid)
- Pricing Plan for Memberships
- Inbox for Internal Messaging
- Ad Campaign to Promote Listings
- Appointment Booking Features
- Events Calendar, card & Listings
- Coupons Card Listings
- User Dashboard
- Admin Dashboard
The best thing about this theme is that you can sell medicine and get payment through Stripe, PayPal, Razorpay, PayU India, eWAY, etc. Free and Paid payment gateway add-ons are available in the Listing Pro theme.
However, if you want a new medical website, you must try this responsive and fast-load WordPress theme.
5. The Ark – Top Rated Responsive Medical WordPress Theme
The Ark #1 best rated top selling WordPress theme for medical, clinic, and healthcare website. It has 4.80 ratings and more than 16,000 happy customers.
There are tons of pre-defined designs and content such as it comes with 307+ demo pages, 223+ big section blocks ready for 1-click insertion, and so on.
No coding require to customize the website just import the deom and change text and images. It has 20+ blog elements with limitless number of variations. Also, it comes with unlimited variations of portfolio elements. Overall, the Ark is best suitable WordPress theme for medical website.
What can you create with the Ark?
Finally, there is no limit to what you can create, below are just a few examples.
- Small Business Websites: You can create stunning websites for your clients or your business.
- Corporate Website: Produce prestige, clean and good looking website for corporations.
- Authority Blogs: Grow your audience with premium blogging system.
- Ecommerce Shops: Create sites which sells goods online.
- Secure Membership portals: Protect your content in secure membership portals.
- Landing Page: You can create high converting pages.
- Sales & Marketing Page: It allow you to create full scale marketing sites and sales pages.
- Mobile Ready: All your pages will be mobile automatically.
Conclusion About Best Sellers Responsive Medical WordPress Theme
We hope this article helped you find the Best Sellers Responsive Medical WordPress Theme. You can choose anyone of them themes. Because all are top reated and top selling WordPress theme.
If you liked this article, then don’t forget to share with your friends who looking for the medical WordPress theme. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
Thankyou for reading best responsive medical WordPress theme article.
Disclaimer: Read Affiliate Disclosure